June 8th-11th, 2023
Thursday is for travel and settling in at camp. A campfire and fellowship with s'mores will follow the evening dinner.
Expect Friday and Saturday to be filled with God's guidance as He helps us navigate making lemonade with our lemons. There will also be a time for relaxation as well as an opportunity to explore the various activities of northern Michigan.
Sunday starts off with breakfast followed by a Sunday service presented by Pastor Bud.
Has life ever given you lemons?
Do you sometimes challenge God's decisions? Are you holding onto bitterness, anger, or resentment? Are you asking yourself "Why is this happening to me?" If you are asking yourself these questions, maybe the Ladies Retreat is right for you!
Join us as we explore God's Word in discovering ways to count it all joy through words of encouragement, music, and laughter.
- Light refreshments upon arrival
- Dinner will be served at 6:00 P.M. Thursday
- Free time is worked into the schedule. You can stay busy or just chill. We have a complete list of activities available at Lemonade Stand in the foyer.
- What to bring along with other particulars are available at the Lemonade Stand.
- Our cooks will do their best to accommodate food allergies and/or food restrictions, but please review the menu to determine if you should bring additional items.
- Our camp is handicap accessible.
$65 per person*
- DEPOSIT: $20 Non-refundable deposit is due upon registration.
- INCLUDES: retreat materials, lodging, and meals.
- TRANSPORTATION: We have eight spots available on the church van if you need transportation ($20 per person)
*Additional $15 if paid after May 28th